Legaltech is a multi-billion-dollar global industry. It is the key enabler of legal innovation and the legal industry’s transformation. It makes legal work better, easier and delivered faster and cheaper. It’s at the top of the list as a driver for continuous improvement but it’s also a large investment of time and money for any business. The role of a legaltech developer is about understanding this context, working with clients, and then creating solutions that anticipate, exceed expectations, and deliver real value.
In this session, Gene Turner, Managing Director, LawHawk and CLI Advisory Board member will discuss how all of this and much, much more influenced and impacted the journey from lawyer, business professional or consultant to legaltech developer for these amazing specialists:
• Ben Farrow, CEO, FirmChecker and CLI Emerging Leaders Board member
• Sam Flynn, Co-founder, Josef and CLI Advisory Board member
• Sacha Kirk, Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer, Lawcadia
• Samantha Lovrich, Co-Founder, Legal Tech Helper
• Toby Somerville, VP of Product Engineering, Josef