If you are part of the legal ecosystem, or want to be, this Summit is for you:
• law students
• students in business, commerce, computer science, data analytics, finance, engineering, environment, HR, marketing (and many more)
• early career lawyers
• lawyers thinking of a career change
• allied professionals working in legal practice but looking to move to a new or different role
• allied professionals outside the legal world and interested in moving into it
• academics and pracademics
• career advisors
• Learn about NewLaw careers
• Learn how and why NewLaw careerists are reinventing the legal ecosystem
• Learn what skills you need to succeed in a NewLaw career
• Ask your questions of people in NewLaw career roles
• Flexible delivery online – choose the sessions that are most relevant to you
• Practical takeaways that you can apply immediately to your career planning
Learn about NewLaw Careers from specialists in these roles
What are NewLaw Careers?
Legal Data Analyst
Client Experience Designer
The NewLaw Careers Summit 2022 is delivered entirely online by faculty that are working in the roles they will discuss every day.
Registration is FREE. Dip in and watch one or all the sessions, or catch them as videos and podcasts after the live event.
If we can assist you with registration or your NewLaw career at any time please contact us on NewLawCareers@collaw.edu.auView the schedule